maandag 27 februari 2012

Love for b&w...

I love Black and White photography, well...
Full black and white or with a nice toning or some selective colors.

Beneath is shot at Burger's Bush.
I also made black and white presets in my Nikon D90.
Not monochrome but edited the preset 'standard' with black and white toning and color filters.
the idea is to make the picture in the camera with less post processing.
Well, sometimes that's enough indeed but post processing a bit more makes the pictures al lot better in my opinion, mostly...haha

The next picture is taken with my new Sigma 15-30. First time out on the streets. I like the lens. I shot the picture with the b&w toning and red filter. Yes it needed more post processing, playing with the slides in CaptureNX.


Grts, Peter

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten